In compliance with the information duty stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U., as the owner of the website www.tiendaprado.com, hereby states:
1. Identification details:
- Business name: MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN SA
- Registered business address: CL/ RUIZ DE ALARCON, 13 - 1st FLOOR, 28014, MADRID
- Tax ID no.: A84888056
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer:
INTERLAWYERS ABOGADOS, S.L
Pº PINTOR ROSALES 38 – 28008 MADRID
Registration details in the Madrid Trade Register: 30449, Volume 9, Sheet 105, Section 609, Page M-547981.
- “Website”: the domain www.tiendaprado.com, placed at the disposal of Internet Users.
- “User”: a natural or legal person who uses or browses the Website.
- “Content”: the pages comprising the domain www.tiendaprado.com as a whole, which form the information and services placed at the disposal of Internet Users by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. These contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, aspect, graphic design, source codes and, in general, any type of material located on the Website.
- “Hyperlink”: a technique by means of which Users can move through different pages of a Website, or on the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indication containing the link.
- “Cookies”: technical means for “tracing” and monitoring Website browsing. These are small text files which download onto Users’ computers. This method entails implications for privacy; for this reason, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. shall duly warn of their use, in a timely manner, when they are implemented on the Website.
Should the User not agree with the clauses and conditions for use in this Disclaimer, s/he must refrain from using the Website.
4. Use of the Website
www.tiendaprado.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “CONTENT”) which are the property of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. USERS accept liability for use of the website.
Some pages of the Website (www.tiendaprado.com) may allow for participation by means of comments; in such cases, any user may send texts using the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER accepts and commits to making suitable use of the content offered by www.tiendaprado.com on its web page, not using it to:
(i) Participate in illicit or illegal activities, or those contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, or which justifies terrorism or infringes upon human rights.
(iii) Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.tiendaprado.com, its suppliers or third parties; introduce or disseminate computer viruses, or any other physical or logical systems with the potential to cause the aforementioned damage, on the web.
(iv) Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) Ultimately, the applicable legislation should be observed and followed, alongside morals and generally-accepted decency, public order and these general terms for access and use.
To this end, USERS are obliged and commit to NOT using any Content for purposes or effects which are illicit, prohibited in the Disclaimer or by current law, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or which could, in any way, harm, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment (hardware and software), whether belonging to or contracted by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U, or belonging to other Internet Users.
USERS are obliged and commit to not transmitting, disseminating or making available to third parties any type of material contained on the Website, such as, but not limited to, the following: information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, software, links, graphic design, source codes, or any other material to which they may have access in their condition as Website Users.
Moreover, in compliance with all of the above, USERS may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify Content, unless they have received express, written authorisation from MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U., which owns the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or, in any other way, alter the copyright and other identification details of the reservation of rights of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. or its owners, of digital fingerprints and/or identifiers, or of any other technical means established for recognition.
- Users must refrain from obtaining, and even attempting to obtain, Content through means or procedures different to those which, depending on the case, have been placed at their disposal for this purpose, have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Content can be located or, in general, are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail the risk of damaging or disabling the Website and/or Content.
Moreover, USERS acknowledge:
- That MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. shall not be held responsible, in any way, for the opinions given by users, who participate under their own sole responsibility.
- That users’ comments do not represent the opinions of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U., its partners or employees.
- That MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of content sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, based on form, by an administrator of the Website, who shall, in all cases, act in such a way that respects democratic freedom of expression and information.
Furthermore, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions which infringe upon respect towards the dignity of individuals, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, against youth or children, public safety or order or which, in the company’s opinion, are not suitable for publication.
Be that as it may, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. shall not be liable for the opinions given by users via the blog or other participatory tools which may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. is aware of the importance of data protection and of USERS’ privacy; for this reason, it has implemented a data processing policy oriented towards providing the maximum security when using and collecting this data, guaranteeing compliance with current legislation on the subject and converting this policy into one of the basic foundations for how the company acts.
As a service for our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated or controlled by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. For this reason, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. cannot guarantee, nor can it be held responsible for the legality, reliability, utility, veracity or currentness of the content of these websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal details to these websites, unconnected to www.tiendaprado.com, please bear in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Moreover, individuals wishing to establish hyperlinks between their Web pages and ours (www.tiendaprado.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation shall not be necessary if the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it may not reproduce this in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require express, unequivocal, written authorisation from MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U.
- Frames shall not be created with or on the Web pages of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U.
- Declarations or indications which are false, inaccurate or offensive shall not be made regarding MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U., its managers, employees or collaborators, or individuals associated with the Website for any reason, Website Users or the Content provided.
- It must not be declared or insinuated that MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. has authorised a given Hyperlink, or that it has supervised or accepted, in any way, the Content offered or made available on the Web page to which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the Hyperlink destination.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content which is illicit, contrary to morals, generally-accepted decency or public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to third-party rights of any type.
7. Modification of the Disclaimer
With the aim of improving the service of the Website, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. reserves the authority make, at any moment and without the need for prior warning, modifications and updates to the information found on the Website, the configuration and design of the Website and this Disclaimer, in addition to any other specific conditions. Therefore, USERS should read the Disclaimer each and every time that they access the Website.
8. Intellectual / Industrial Property
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, alongside the elements contained in this website (including, but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software, texts, brands, logos, colour schemes, structure, design, selection of material used, computer programmes needed for its operation, access, use, etc.). These belong to MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U., or its licensors, and all rights are reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. shall be considered to be serious violation of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
USERS commit to respecting the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. They may view the elements comprising the website, or even print or copy them, or store them on the hard drive of their computers or in any other physical means, provided that this is solely and exclusively for personal, private use. USERS must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the web pages of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U.
All brands, trade names or distinguishing marks of any type appearing on the Website are the property of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. or, as applicable, of third parties who have authorised their use. It cannot be understood that use of, or access to, the Portal and/or Content attribute Users any right to the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinguishing marks, nor can it be understood that any existing or potential exploitation rights for this Content have been granted to Users.
Similarly, the Content of the web page is the intellectual property of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. or, as applicable, to third parties; therefore, Intellectual Property rights are held by MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U, or by third parties who have authorised their use, and they exclusively exercise the exploitation rights of this Content in any form, especially the rights to its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, including by making available, all or part of the content of this web page for commercial purposes, using any medium or technical means, without the prior authorisation of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U.
Non-authorised use of the information contained on this Website, in additional to violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U, or of third parties included in the Page who have granted content, shall incur in the established legal responsibility.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. is aware of the importance of data protection, and of USERS’ privacy, and, therefore, it insists that the “Cookies Policy” on its web page be read.
10. Availability of the Website
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors when accessing the Website or its Content, nor that this Content is current; however, it shall make every effort to, as applicable, avoid, rectify or update these. Consequently, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. cannot be held responsible for loss or damages of any type caused to USERS by errors or disconnections in the telecommunications networks which lead to suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service provision or previously.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. excludes, with the exceptions covered by current legislation, any liability for loss or damages of any type caused by insufficient availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and its Content, or by non-compliance with the usage expectations that Users may have placed in the Website and its Content.
The exclusive function of the Hyperlinks which appear on this Website is that of informing the user of the existence of other Web pages which contain information on a given subject. These Hyperlinks do not, in any way, constitute suggestions or recommendations.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. cannot be held responsible for security errors which may occur, nor for potential damage caused to users’ computer systems (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in a user’s computer, used to connect to the services and content of the Website;
- Browser malfunctioning or the use of non-updated browser versions.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. cannot be held responsible for the content of these linked pages, for the operation or utility of Hyperlinks, nor for the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them which could cause alterations to users’ computer systems (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damage of any type caused to users for this reason.
Accessing the Website does not imply obligation on the part of MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. to monitor the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. Be that as it may, it is Users’ responsibility to use suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programmes and, therefore, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. is not liable for any possible security errors which could arise during Website service provision, nor for any possible damage caused to users’ or third-party computer systems (hardware or software), files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in a user’s computer, used to connect to the services and content of the Web page, of browser malfunctioning or of the use of non-updated browser versions.
11. Quality of the Website
Given the dynamic, changing context of the information and services provided by the Website, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. makes every effort, but cannot guarantee the total veracity, accuracy, reliability, utility and/or currentness of its Content.
The information contained in the pages forming this Portal is only of an informative, consultative and advertising nature. Under no circumstances do they offer nor involve a binding or contractual commitment.
MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. excludes all liability for decisions made by USERS based on this information, or on possible typing errors which the documents and graphics on the Website may contain. This information is subject to possible periodic changes, without prior notification, of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of Content.
12. Availability of Content
Service provision for the Website and its Content is, in principle, indefinite in duration. MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U is, however, authorised to terminate or suspend service provision for the Website and/or any of its Content at any time. Wherever reasonably possible, MUSEO NACIONAL DEL PRADO DIFUSIÓN S.A.U. shall give prior notification of termination or suspension of the Website.
For any issues which may arise regarding interpretation, application and compliance with this Disclaimer, in addition to claims which may result from its use, all parties involved shall submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other regional code of law which could apply.
14. Applicable Legislation
These terms are governed by Spanish legislation.